I had a Dream and it just came true!!



Dreams Really Do Come True! 

Almost exactly 8 years ago I started reading books by Jerry and Esther Hicks about the law of attraction and how our thoughts effect what we attract in our lives.  I started changing the way I thought and I immediately saw results…. I found it AMAZING!  At the time I didn’t have a license due to my seizures, or a car, or money for that matter so a friend and I were at the library looking through the "weird" New Age section and my pushy friend grabbed a book and said “YOU READ THIS ITS BY YOUR FAVORITE!” (she is philipina with a strong bossy accent but I love her haha).  I had been reading a book called Opening to Channel by Sonia Roman and she mistakenly thought this book she shoved at me was by her.  I took the book home and started reading, I felt like I knew the author.  I had chills at least a dozen times as I read the first few chapters of the book.  Right then and there I did my very first meditation the way she suggested.  In that meditation I saw a super vivd image of a mirrored building and I saw a HUGE workshop with people dancing around and I was on the side of the stage but no one was on the stage….

I opened my eyes completely tripped out at the fact that I had seen a vivd image like that!  A few months later, after reading every book by this author I saved up for a 200 dollar online course and took that.  I saw that she was going to be in town speaking at something called “I can do it” for a company called Hay House.  I immediately looked up the company to call and ask if I could be an intern and work at the seminar that would be only a few miles from my house the following month.  They told me to come down to their office which was surprisingly 5 miles from my house.  I was so amped up and excited when Jeff drove me over to their office.  When we pulled up to park I almost fainted!  The mirrored building I saw in my “vision” was Hay House!  We went inside and they gave us a tour, I remember walking by Hay House radio and looking through the windows that surround the microphones and recording gear and thinking "I wonder how it feels to be in there" and I felt like I got transported into the room and for a split second I flashed on talking into the mic with 3 others in the room, it was really weird so I didn't say anything but wrote about it in my journal later than night because it was SO vivid and strange.  Before leaving not knowing I was a huge fan of their author Sonia Choquette, I was given as a gift some oracle cards called “Ask your Guides” by Sonia Choquette.  That was ALSO the name of that first book I read of hers that my bossy friend gave me in the library a few months back.  It was a SIGN!!  Right then and there I decided I am going to write a book for Hay House… I had NO CLUE what about but it was a crazy spontaneous thought that stuck with me for a very long time! 

I didn’t end up working at the Hay House seminar I took a Reiki level 1 course instead and with the money my mom gave me that I would have spent on the I can do it workshop I bought a reiki table and immediately started practicing on people.  Every person I did a healing on would get a list of things they needed to do like buy sage, some oils and a crystal and they would be given a list of books to buy.  They were The law of attraction and Ask and it is Given by jerry and esther hicks, The power of now by Ekahart Tolle, Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsh, Many Lives Many Masters by Brian Weiss, and ANYTHING and EVERYTHING by Sonia Choquette because she taught that we are all intuitive, that we all have guides and angels, and that we need to listen to the spirit inside us, a spirit that I was just realizing I had! 

Last year I met Bill Gladstone through my dad.  He happened to be the literary agent for Ekahart Tolle and Neale Donald Walsh among many other amazing authors.  We formed a partnership and created the Skeptics Guide books (that will no longer be available after April 1 so if you want them go get them now same with me and my dad’s books Answers Heaven Speaks, the bible speaks, and the snow globe). I have had so much fun channeling and learning from the sessions with Gayle and Bill as well as with my dad whom I have been channeling with for 5 or 6 years.  Mind you my idea of FUN is learning about the anatomy of the soul and how creation and the universe are built.... In fact those topic have been OBSESSIONS that run though my mind LITERALLY 24 hours a day 7 days a week... I can't NOT be thinking about it! 

So a month ago when I was lucky enough to have a meeting with Patty and Diane from Hay House you can imagine the surprise I felt when they started talking about a contract with ME (not me and Bill or Me and my dad) to write a book about my journey and how others can use the tools I have channeled and that I teach in my workshops to create their reality into what they truly want using their guides and natural born intuitive abilities!  I did not believe it would happen… it was too good to be true.  Hay House is the publisher for Jerry and Esther Hicks, for Brian Weiss, for Sonia Choquette, among so many other AMAZING AMAZING people!  There was NO way this Ex druggie from Encinitas who didn’t know how to write would be accepted by them. 

Well TODAY at 11:11 I got an email…. WITH A CONTRACT!!!  I AM A HAY HOUSE AUTHOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???  I AM SOOOOOOOOO FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!  I have worked 24/7 and loved most of it because I have switched my role between full time healer, to reader, to teacher, to counselor, to channelers, to online educator all the mean while staying true to one VERY solid thing… CHRIST!  I KNOW 100% of the reason this has happened is because of the team of Christed guides I ask into my life everyday and I can’t wait to share them with the world!!  


I am SO SO SO SO SO humbled by this whole thing and can't wait to see what the guides and God have in store for us next!  Thank you God! 

Comments

  1. I couldn't be more happy for you Marisa. Livin' the dream! Gleda and I are very proud and know Jeff, your dad, brother and many many friends are excited to see where it can go from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so touched reading your blog marisa. thank you for being real and a beautiful role model. hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!