The God Spot is NOT in the Brain! Where is YOURS?

As I sat down to write the God Spot exercise for my book "I don't feel Real ~ Living life as an undercover intuitive and closet healer" I said my prayer and did my space clearing.  After clearing my own space I called the guides in and just as I started to write I heard “google God Spot within”!  So I did.  I was absolutely SHOCKED to see that “the God Spot” was an actual "thing" that others had been researching and writing about.  Articles ranging from the God Spot being bogus to the God Spot being a part of the brain were listed down google on my lap top screen.  Not wanting to get my mind all mixed up in what others think about something I was channeling lessons on I started to close the screen and heard my loud boisterous sometimes self imposing holographic guide Peter scream “click that!” to a huffington post article.  Although reluctant, I did it.  It was interesting to me how an atheist was taking the time to prove that a God Spot is not real and he was using tons of science stating that it is not in the brain to prove it.  Never once though was there a mention of the God Spot being in the BODY!  As humans we assume all knowledge comes from the brain and this could not be further from the truth but I will not get into that right now. 

I am kicking myself a bit because I have totally taken for granted The God Spot teachings the guides brought us at least 2 years ago.  Since then I could have been channeling more information about this and helping people with it the way I did recently.  I figured when the guides spoke of this idea that they had just come up with a cutsey little name for a spot in our body that we can meditate from.  But after seeing those articles I went back to old transcripts from 18 months ago to see what the guides said about the God Spot. 

They basically said that in the body, somewhere along the ascension tube our god spot resides.  You can imagine the ascension tube as a “beam me up scotty” tube of light that runs along our spine that shoots out our root and into the center of the earth and up out of our crown and into source.  Apparently, according to the guides the God Spot starts at the very bottom and  works it’s way up for each consciousness that is contained with in it.  The God spot is the container for our life experience and will sometimes spend millions of years in one space before bumping up a little closer to source.  The guides say that the majority of souls incarnated on earth should have their God Spot in the throat chakra or higher but due to the circumstances on the planet they are existing down in the root chakra as a level one soul. 

After hearing this I had to see where my God Spot was so I asked the guides to lead me through a channeled meditation so that I could then teach all of you to do the same. I started the channeled meditation and when I asked where my God Spot was I was led to about 6 feet to my right and realized that it was in my light body and since I was channeling and I was technically not in my body that I was seeing my God Spot outside of me.  Right then and there I was able to determine that the God Spot follows the light body not the physical body so for all the scientists looking for the God Spot in the brain, they can be almost positive they will not find it there.  They may find brain behaviors but the root of the God Spot is in the energetic bodies, the light body, which is three layers of our 15 dimensional body that exists while having an earth experience.  

After pulling my light body back into my body I asked “where is my God Spot” and it was in the bottom of the solar plexus which makes a lot of sense.  Then as I will have you do, I asked “Where is my God Spot on my divine Blue Print for this life?” and my attention was taken immediately to my third eye.  What the guides then explained is thatmy God self resides at the third eye because I am technically a level six soul but due to my choices in life I am WAY behind the learning curve and operating as a LOW level 3 soul way down in the solar plexus.  They then led me through an attunement process that I will be sharing with readers on a video I created that will allow you to be taken up one level from where you currently reside.  It’s actually turned out to be a fascinating concept and of course since I am a solar plexus person it took seeing that others were talking about it to actually see worth in it.  You know a girl has gotta fit in here on earth!  Don’t want to be the only one talking about something that people could make fun of me about!  Go figure my God self is materialistic and wants to be part of the cool kids group too! 

After the exercise my attention seeking God Spot went into the heart where I could feel the difference immeditaly.  Instantly things I worry about on a daily basis were meaningless, it was amazing!  But as days passed it would move back down to the same spot in the lower solar plexus however it’s now been 10 days and it is securely positioned at the top of the solar plexus and I can really feel a difference in how I am seeing life and have so much more energy.  I even started eating healthy over the last 2 days which is always my indicator that I am doing something right energetically.  My husband always knows that I need a healing when he sees me eating Toaster Strudels which as these horrible sugar toaster treats that only taste good to me when my vibration is super low and I have a ridiculous number of attachments, cords, and earth bound spirits in my snowglobe. Today I ate fruit and almond butter so looks like I am attachment free!  I may even go to the gym when I am done writing this! 

I will be teaching about the levels of consciousness in relation to the your spiritual credit score, the chakras from a soul level perspective, and how to instantly bump yourself up from toaster streudels to fruit and almond butter in the matter of seconds.  That is, if you are willing to notice you are hanging in the energetic ghetto and not go into denial like I love to do!  You will be given the opportunity to write down what your “toaster strudels” are and find out who are what are your attachments and why you allow them to attach to you because one thing is for certain.  If we have attachments, we asked for them.  It is hard to believe anyone would ask for a demon or an entity but there are so many layers to us that we are not aware of and many of those pieces of us are self loathing and think you should be taught a lesson or feel you should have to experience something that you in your right mind would laugh out loud to.  

Based on this it makes it much easier for my students and clients to begin a practice of admitting when their energy is crappy because my my theory behind energy is that if we deny we have crappy energy we can’t fix it!  There are too many spiritual people who do this and walk around thinking everyone around them are lunatics when really they are the lunatic even though they meditate daily, do yoga, and clear their energy a few times a day.  My opinion is that if we start to get real, admit that there is stuff we can not see and can not clear with out help that is when the real healing begins, that is when we can get real, Let’s get real, start really  cleaning up shop so we can go out and help others to do the same! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!