auto write

When we step in we bring love we bring light and we bring truth.. you have always brought us in with out a fight and you have always brought us through when it was right.  when you question who we are with out pondering we bring to you uncahrted life worth wondering and when you beign to bring to life that which we bring we bring into you the need to survive the need to be and the need to perform.  when we see you we see light when we see you we see love wehn we see you we see delight in the things that we are bring to you.  You must understand that what we see is you what you see is you what we all see is you for you are you and we are you and we are living in you. we are the unsacrificed we are the ones that can just watch we are just listening and we can pull back to not feel what you feel.

are you my 5 d self?  Yes
are you who I have always channeled? yes
 so when I see a guide am I still channeling you?  yes but not always
when I intend to channel someone else are you still my gatekeeper? notalways

shoudl I be working with the guy I met today no
shoudl I be working with bill and that guy no
shoudl I be working with bill yes
should I be wokring with bill and the hotels yes
will the guy today introduce me to people that will help my career yes
will he get me into hollywood no
will he get me famous no
will someone that he introduced me to get me famous yes
will they get me into holly wood yes
how long 3 months from now
should I consult for him in the VR yes
should I help them to make a VR for spiritual work no
shoudl I help them to make VR to protect those using VR yes

keep it simple this you can do this you will do and undetstanding that when those can enter into the reality that they so choose this is when the mind can begint o see that youa re not me and they are them

okay I am tired I better og to sleep

Please help me to get into the heart I REALLY want to feel what i felt tha today when I was able to get into the heart... should I be channeling you or sophia.. sophia am I channeling her through you no
okay thatnk you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!