My Introduction from "ANSWERS" ~ Bridging the Gap between Christianityand Spirituality


"ANSWERS"  
Bridging the Gap between Christianity and Spirituality

Marisa’s Introduction

When we started this book a little over a year ago, the guides came in while I was doing a Reiki reading on my dad and told us that he would be writing a book.  They said that it would help raise the vibration of the planet. They said FIRST and FOREMOST the reason for their coming in to give answers to his questions was to educate him so that he would not have to worry about what it was that I was doing now that I had become a healer, a channel, and a medium. They told him that he would be a kindergartener learning quantum physics. When chatting with him about the understanding I had (which was about a third-grade education), I realized that they (the guides) had a tough road ahead of them.

I have been told by several spiritual teachers that a nice thing about my beliefs is that they come directly from the information my guides have given me. Yes, I was raised sort of Christian, but a child always knows what their parents do and do not believe, regardless of what they are told. I knew my parents didn’t really know or believe in God.  I could see that my mom was against religion because she was raised super-religious and was not even allowed to play cards or she would go to Hell. So that was my take on religion.

I had friends that went to youth group and that was fun, but it was just a good reason to have a social night out during the school week. Eventually my dad didn’t allow me to go to them for that exact reason. I was getting home much too late on a school night.

When I began working with my first REAL spiritual teacher, who I later partnered up with and began teaching with, he loved that I was a clear channel in regards to religious beliefs because I didn’t have ANY. I had not read the Bible, I saw it as a big book of rhymes in an old language that was not understandable.  I didn’t know anyone from any other religion other than a few friends who I grew up with in grade school that were Jewish, and a handful of Mormon friends so I really had no reference to form any beliefs.

My teacher enjoyed the fact that I could get information from the guides without throwing my intellectual, emotional, or egoic thought patterns into what my higher self and guides were sharing with us. Because of this, he encouraged me to channel about these things that I wanted answers to, so I did.

The guides began coming in with AMAZING information about all the levels of Heaven, where people go when they die, where pets go, what reincarnation is all about, what Hell is, they even started talking about all the physical layers of the earth and relative dimensions. It was mind-blowing that information like this was coming through my mouth or through the pen that I was writing with while doing automatic writing (which is a form of physical mediumship).

The information they came in with was quite clear and the messages that they portrayed were astonishing. I was hooked and needed to know more. At this point I began getting curious and looking up some of these things that they would share with me and realized that many of the concepts matched different religions throughout the world. The concepts did not match one religion only, but pretty much covered about three or four primary ones. I was BEYOND FASCINATED.

This is when I started talking to my dad about the information coming in. Although by that point I was a believer in Christ Consciousness, and I understood that Jesus was a human that carried the soul of Christ and came to teach us to not only do as he did here as a human but also when we cross to the other side to strive to be like Christ as well. Even though I believed all of this, for some reason, all my dad's STRONG semi-closed-minded Christian questions would get to me, and I realized why after praying and meditating about it. It’s because I was attaching his questions to an experience we had with our church. He explains the whole ordeal later in the book. Even though we had an experience with a pastor’s wife that soured me to the church for a brief period of time, it never once made me bitter toward Christ. I knew that the people judging us were just scared because they did not understand.  They were more willing to close their eyes and turn their backs on my poor dad and go about their lives. If anything is a true sin, then a pastor turning his back on a man who was part of his church and a personal friend for twenty-five years while his daughter was “being possessed by the devil” would be that sin.

So, anyway, back to my dad’s Christian questions bugging me. I felt that this book should NOT be religious in ANY way and that it should portray these new-found teachings from the guides in that “all are one and one are all.” There are no religions in spirit. They are all manmade. The information that has been given to me by my higher self and guides has been given to countless other humans.  We all hear it in different ways and translate it to others based of who we are, what we know and our conditioning.  This is why there are so many different translations of the same thing. 

The hope of the guides, my dad, and I was to publish a book that would allow people from all religions to see that we are all talking about the same thing! We are all talking about God the creator, the personality of god (Christ) and US, the spirit or child of our Higher Self and our soul who is a piece of our Oversoul and ultimately Christ/Source Energy/God. (My dad simplifies this subject greatly later in the book) We are spirits living in human bodies.  Whether religion believes the savior has returned to earth or not, it does not matter. It is still the same core belief.

That was my hope. It was my hope to bring all this new information to the people that ask me about these topics every day in sessions. I can only do two sessions a day with out wiping myself out, but I do twelve a week.  Each session brings new and exciting experiences and information.  The things I experience while in light trance are things that I could never have even imagined just five years ago. The things said and the education they give us is MIND BLOWING!  These amazing things and the knowledge behind these bring peace to so many.  To me, that is AN AMAZING GIFT and blessing all in itself!

I personally have really only lost one person that I was EXTREMELY close to when I got into this stuff, so I had no real fascination with connecting to and talking to “deceased loved ones”.  I was happy just knowing that the person I lost was okay.  So, when people started to come to see me because their father had died and they wanted to know where he was, I was VERY hesitant, but agreed to try and help. In doing this, I have learned tons of fascinating facts about the other side.  This is also what I wanted to share it in a book.

When my dad sent me the draft for this book, I just slapped my forehead, and thought, “He made it religious, all that info they gave and it’s about Christianity”.  After reading further, I warmed up to it a bit.  It was not until I started to allow my Christian clients to read the book and saw the changes they experienced did I start to get excited about it.

I think our next book will go a bit deeper into all of the information about the other side, but as I have told my close family, who knows? I know that my dad needed to write this book in order to understand that he is not doing anything evil by learning so much about the other side.  He would like to try to convince other Christians out there who are much like how he was, lost and confused by what the church was teaching.  He wants to prove to those, like himself, HOW God can hear them, and how God can be a part of their lives with out feeling guilt or shame for not being perfect.

My dad has so much religious dogma ground into his mind.  Even when I see the excitement in his eyes because the guides are answering the age-old questions that no one else can answer, he still has hesitation.  His fear is that something evil may have or will creep in to tell us lies.  This is especially the case when the guides come in with something that he doesn’t understand or agree with, says that the Bible is not word-for-word correct, or that something MORE than what was recorded in the Bible happened. It totally freaks him out, so dedicating this book to his comfort is VERY IMPORTANT to me.  I hope it helps many others who also have the same fears. (Like the rest of my family other than my mom, brother, and dad, that is.)

I see the light bulb turn on above people's heads every day when I explain to them what the guides have shared about the structure of God, Christ, Spirit, Source, etc. It’s like these people have spent their whole life wanting to be “good” and saying they were believers, but when they are told what my Higher Self said to me on Easter of 2011, (story told later in book) it’s like it all makes sense to them. The energy that I see around them almost immediately turns into relief.  IT’S SO AWESOME it gives me the chills as I write this!  I almost cry when I tell the story because it was such a huge day in my life. I am told after people leave our session that they, too, have a changed life! I believe that a big part of the reason is because they now have proof that there is someone or something out there watching after them, listening to their prayers, and taking action in their lives, and that they don’t have to be alone, EVER!


Marisa Moris/Daughter                    Www.discoverintuition.com


Comments

  1. You always make me smile from the inside out! You are an amazing person, Marisa! Your work with me, all of your students and clients is done with love, kindness and generosity. You give so much of yourself and your time to everyone because you truly care about our healing, learning, and happiness. I feel like I am always repeating myself but, you've changed my life on every level and continue to help me grow and learn so my earth life and spiritual life are at their highest! I hope you know the goodness and peace you bring to so many. I received the most warming comment from a friend I haven't seen since my journey began. She said, 'you have such a peace about you and a calmness I've never seen,' and the asked, 'what have you been doing?' And I began to tell my story since you entered my life, Marisa. I know the biggest gift we can offer you in return is healing ourselves and loving ourselves through the spiritual tools you've taught us and continue to teach us. Thank you and I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!