Joseph's Introduction from "ANSWERS" ~ Bridging the gap between Christianity and Spirituality

"ANSWERS" ~ Bridging the gap between Christianity and Spirituality

Joseph’s Introduction

This book will take about two to three hours to read.  It will take you away from listening to music, watching situational comedies, reality shows or just being bored and looking out the window in a car or airplane. This is a short read with some eye-popping revelations. What follows is something that my daughter and I have discovered through her phenomenal talents while working in the Light of God with His permission.  My daughter can speak with the “other side”.  The reason why she has this ability is further explained throughout our book.
Marisa and I have spent countless hours discussing and taping what comes forward in these pages.  Initially we were very confused by what “they” (to be identified shortly) were trying to teach us. I decided to transcribe the tapes, but it was laborious, and I still wasn’t learning what I needed to learn.  Worse yet, I was immersing myself into this as a devout Christian, too. My mind was flitting all over the place, and I was truly trying to figure out whether or not this was the right thing to do.  All I could hear in my head was “Satan is the great Deceiver”.  The teachers from the “other side” told Marisa that I needed to just listen to the recordings while in a relaxed state of body and mind and then write the manuscript in my own words, not theirs. (I cheated a little and included various transcriptions when appropriate).
As they explained to us, “they” knew I needed to reduce quantum physics down to simple math, so what we have brought to this book is a foundation. It is what Marisa and I have learned from teachers sent by Christ/God/Holy Spirit.  “Spiritual but not Religious” need not cringe.  Just keep reading and then come to your own conclusion. And, Christians, please don’t do elevator eyes yet. Please keep reading.  You are not going to go to hell after reading this book.
This book is meant to bridge the gap between Christianity and Spirituality. It is meant to bring truth to both.
My brother Randy says that I’m trying to protect my daughter in this book. I thought about that and realized that, yes, I am protecting Marisa because she has the ability to connect with the “other side of life” in order to help people who are lost or confused. There are testimonials a little further on in this book that have been written from the deepest parts of the hearts of those clients of Marisa’s who have sought out her help. The “other side” told Marisa and me through her, that what they have given us is very important information for people to understand at this time of universal change.  We humans don’t have a clue about what is going on around us.
When Marisa and I do our Sunday sessions together, I listen to the words that flow from her. When she is channeling, she sounds like she is reading the words directly from a teleprompter, except that her eyes are closed and she only opens them when she would like to submit some input of her own. When we revisit these conversational recordings later on we notice that her voice shows a distinct difference in intonation and vocabulary.

 All that follows in this little book comes from our hearts and from the direction of God.  We hope the following pages will help open your mind and heart to the revelation that you probably suspect, anyway.
We had several of Marisa’s clients read the drafts of this book. Marla Anthony, whose testimonial you’ll read, wrote the following. I loved it:
Add something like this for example. Have you ever wondered if there are more answers than are found in the Bible? And how would you feel knowing that you had guides and angels that God put in charge of you?
Marisa and I know that the suggestions will never end because this is such a fabulous subject. Since I am a father and over time have become, by all rights, a somewhat dogmatic Christian, I think of this work now as parents and children coming together in each other’s understandings of God, the cosmos, the “other side.” To us, this is the chance to bridge the Spirituality and Christianity gap, or at least allow both sides to discuss the issue better and without hard feelings.
Marisa always seeks the protection of God before ever commencing her discussions with the other side.  This is a typical prayer that Marisa says before starting our taped conversations.  The following is the exact prayer that Marisa said prior to our review session of this book with the other side, specifically when we were reviewing the chapter on Hell.


“Heavenly Father God, thank you for bringing us together tonight. First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your love, guidance, and wisdom and for giving us the ability to speak with you and your faithful workers on the other side. I would like to ask that anyone not claiming absolute 100 percent allegiance to Christ to leave now and not come back. You’re not allowed here. Anyone or anything that is for our highest and best good will be allowed to enter into this sacred, safe, and clean place we have created tonight. Anyone or anything that can help us with this book and is for our highest and best good, is allowed in this room tonight. Anyone who cannot help us with this book is not allowed in here. I am calling in Jeremy, Andrew, Eden, and Delores…any of our Guides and Teachers, I would like to call in Abraham, Yeshua, and any other guides that we have not spoken of that are for our highest and best good. Calling in Archangel Michael, Gabriel, Ariel and Raphael for protection. I ask that Jesus Christ come into this room and surround this house with his Light and Shield and keep us protected from evil. Amen.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!