Ribbon Cutting into my new life's work......

My ribbon cutting into the work I am being quickly propelled into finally happened.  My dad and I received an email from our pastor's wife 3 days ago and she asked my dad and I to stay away from one of the ladies that is part of the congregation.............. 

Well... hold on, let me start from the beginning.....About a month ago, when I was at church with my dad, I received a message from this woman's recently departed husband to let her know that he is in heaven with Jesus, he loves her, and will see her when she gets to heaven.   Because I had no idea who the lady was or if she even lost a husband, I told my dad about it.  He was shocked that I could have known that, so he pulled the pastor's wife to the side so that we could explain what had happened.  She discouraged us from saying anything to the woman so we dropped it, no big deal.

The next week, my dad ran into this woman again at another local church and he felt it was right to tell this woman about what his daughter (me) had seen and heard that day after service.  The woman broke into happy tears, so relieved that her beloved husband of 30 years was able to get the message to her.  She explained to my dad that before passing her husband said to her, "No matter what happens, I will find a way to get the message to you that I am okay when I get to heaven with Jesus." 

The fact that my dad had this sudden need to tell her what I saw was explained right there and then. Her husband was working with his angels/guides, his wife's angels/guides, and my dad's to orchestrate this meeting between them so that the message he promised could be delivered. Because of that she would no longer be worried about what happened to him and where he went.  Would she miss him? Of course!  But because of what my dad had just told her, she was not worried anymore.  She was thrilled and completely relieved!

The next week, my dad told the pastor at our church about what happened and he was exhilarated to hear the news.  I was not there but my dad says he began quoting bible verses that support all the things I have started to see since coming to believe.  He asked my dad to invite me to church the following week so he could ask me some questions and get some insight into what I was experiencing.  Our pastor was excited to say the least.

Five days later is when we got the email from the pastors wife.  Apparently after hearing from her husband (the pastor) about my dad telling the woman that her husband was in heaven with Jesus, she called her up immediately to meet for lunch. At lunch the pastor's wife explained to the woman that what I said was fake, that I was lying, and that her husband really didn't contact her.  The pastor's wife made her feel guilty for sinning by believing what my dad had told her about the message I got from her husband. 

I am not upset because I am now a fake, a liar, and probably "satin" in the eyes of the pastor's wife...... I am sad for the woman, because the message I got REALLY was the one he promised to send her when heaven with Jesus!  Now she is confused and, literally, will not talk to me because she doesn't want to be "bad".  (I can tell this is the reason... remember, I am Psychic I know these things) haha 
I can tell she wants to reach out to my dad or me, but she is ashamed for wanting to believe what she was told.  It's all very sad.  I pray that one day, she will get the courage to call my dad so that I can talk to her and explain that it is VERY possible to believe in Christ while believing in life after death.  I know this because I was given this gift to "see" and "hear" the "other side" when I became a believer in the Christ Consciousness.

I was warned by others with some of the gifts that I have that I would need think skin to do this work..... I guess that now I have seen just how important that is going to be.  Only problem is that I am not really a "thick skinned" type of person..... So, I guess we will just have to wait and see how things turn out, huh?

Until next time!

Sending LOTS of Love & Light your way! 
Marisa  :)

PS - This is NOTHING against religion, churches, pastors, or pastor's wives. :)  I believe that religion is very important and needed by SO many.  It plays a huge role in our lives and should not be discounted in anyway.  My only thing is that in my eyes, all the religions (except a few crazy ones) are saying the same thing.... they are just saying it in a different way.  SO my question is : Why can't we all just get along?! :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the PS Marisa :)!! I know your Story and Know that the Spirit of Truth guides you and lives in you. I understood everything you said. Your Light Shines!! Peace Love & Grace...God is Good :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!