Intuition

Hello here is my first post where I am going to channel white buffalo woman through my writing.  I have done this in the past with Alana but was told by Felice that I need to practice with you White Buffalo!  I am excited to get to know you!

I really enjoy talking to you as well Alana and it was great to feel your energy tonight on the tables.  Eventually I hope to be able to do the table on my own with out all the group helping.



This is in the present by your dad came to us last night with a washing machine he wanted us to fix it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Then we say that there must be in surance on something like that.

Fritta seth brewer is f



  I think I started to fall asleetp... The's try again..... When Alana waid sh woldd come I belive it.  What would like you liek to tawalk aout 1rhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhvv Hi Alana!
Hello, how are you?  We are good and we are s;sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss;/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ll                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!