A Skeptic Talks to God about God... Excerpt from unpublished Skeptics Guide to God

Taken from the transcripts of a 5 hour channeling done September 2016 for what would have been A Skeptics Guide to God but I wouldn't let Bill publish it. 
After talking to guides for almost a year, Bill wanted to talk to "God" so I asked to connect with God and this is what happened.... 

MARISA:  Mmm.  Okay.  Hold on.  Let me tap into that one out there.  So what I’m doing is just – it’s so funny.  What I’m seeing – let me show you what I’m seeing.  It’s interesting.  I see twelve men up there that on their heads it says, “I’m God.”  “I am God. “  There’s twelve of them.  And then behind that I see like these horses and this chariot and this guy with horns on his head but not like a devil.  It looks like, almost like a white-haired guy with a beard and he looks like the Moses-type guy.  And it was funny.  I saw him the second you said that, that’s when I saw him.  I came out, he was like charioteers, like horsemen.  They were like riding.  And past that I see a temple with this big, bright ball of light in it and that’s what I’m tuning into.

So I’m going past these guys saying they’re God, past whoever this horseman is and up to what, what is calling itself the light.  So we’re going to channel that and if we want to go to these other guys and figure out who they are, because they’re obviously here for a reason.  We can go to that, but let’s connect in with what my guides are taking me to, that they’re saying is – they’re calling it the creator, the light.  So here we go.  All right, the information is coming in very  fast.


Chapter Two

I Am The I Am
  
MARISA: I am the I am.  I am the I am that lies inside.  I am the I am that comes with no reason.  I am the I am that comes with no purpose.  I am the I am that comes with no judgment, but I am the I am that comes with integrity, that comes with the light and that comes with the movement; for if you want to, if you want to have a definition of that which I am, you will see that I am the light, the electricity.  For I am the light that combines with the consciousness that creates all creation that I am then aware of through experience.  I am the light that combines with consciousness that creates all beings, for when you can look at the constructs of reality and you can look at the matrix of reality, of the many realities, you will see that there must be something that powers all of this. 

You may look at this like a stadium.  Each light bulb in the stadium is a different universe.  Not only am I the electricity that lights up each one of these light bulbs, but the consciousness that I am, the awareness that I am is the one that created the light bulbs, for I am not here to judge the light bulbs.     I’m here to power them and create them, come up with new ideas and create more stadiums upon more stadiums upon more stadiums where I will create beings that will stay within these stadiums and create beings to live within these stadiums who over the course of eternity will them learn to run their own stadium or create their own stadium or even create a being.


So as you can see, the multi-layer universes are constructs of something that I have thought into existence as consciousness to be powered by the electricity that I am to become aware of and therefore experience as awareness the creation of the original thoughts.  Although my awareness has experienced what my consciousness has created I am also the totality of all of my creations as well.  It is very hard to put into linear human terms the true definition of that which I am, but if you want to look at the energy which you are channeling today, it is the light. It is the power behind the manifestations that many would call God, for they believe those are Gods, but they are more like delegates of God, creations of God, and on a much lower spectrum self proclaimed Gods. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!