When I was in Recovery Singing in the car changed my world!

When I was in recovery for like the 5th time 17 years ago I use to listen to this song (Jewel - Hands) while driving to my AA meetings and I would get chills thinking that one day I wanted to help the world to feel the way I felt when I was clean and had no desire to use and was singing at the top of my lungs in the car with out a car in the world.... the feeling would only last a minute to a few days at a time and it was not until 9 years ago that I would learn that I was a medium and an intuitive (psychic) so the need to use was an unconscious way to self medicate the emotions of others I was feeling around me. I can NOW say that I HELP people to feel that feeling I had singing in the car .... I can clearly see that when I felt that way it was merely me being in alignment with my higher self with a high vibration totally free of others emotions with a CLEAN SNOW globe! 
Funny how life works.... When you are alone driving on the freeway what do you think about?

I don't Feel Real Tip #1 : We go into theta brain wave when we are driving (that is why sometimes you get home and don't remember driving home) therefore making it easier for spirit and our higher selves to communicate with us. Next time you drive invite your higher self in and ask the light of christ to surround you. Those of you who are sensitive probably get visions of your car flipping on the free way or think thoughts like "I wonder what would happen if I turned my wheel and hit that wall" and then you get mad at your self for thinking such a gnarly thought. It's because while you are in that theta brain wave you are a channel reading and picking up on all the things that have happened on the free way so you are reading the energy like a movie. Christ light, a snow globe, and your higher self around you and your car will make sure that doesn't happen and you just might come up with some epiphanies and ideas that are nothing short of being straight from the Divine! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!