How is it that you are able to see and hear things that no one else can?



How is it that you are able to see and hear things that no one else can?


In 2008 I had an out of body experience during a traumatic car accident that allowed me to watch the entire scene from above. I was met by two beings that night, one looked exactly like me and one appeared as a big ball of light. I talked with them as if I had known them forever.

I protested having to "go back", I told them that I was done with Marisa and didn't want to deal with that life anymore.... Very long story short, they made me come back.

After the accident it was my mission to find and connect with the girl that looked like me and ask her who she was and more importantly, who I was! I have since found out that she is my higher self and through years of practice, studying, meditation, and a strong belief in the protection of Christ I have been able to build a connection with her through writing or channeling. Through my strong connection with "her" I am able to talk to people, angels, guides, sometimes even pets from the other side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!