Ghost Buster!

Tonight was a FIRST. I went down to Kim's house in OB and got rid of 5 or 6 ghosts from her house.  The story it seems and this I will confirm with Felice is that a family of 5..... 3 little girls, a mom and a dad were all killed by the father when the stock market crashed and then he hung himself.  There was a mother in law there and I was told that the little girls were raped by the wife's brother.   I am going to check with Felice.

I had alot of fun tonight, and I got a 2 hour massage!  YAY!!  I talked to Kim's roommates and got to confirm alot of the things I was picking up on their energy and also things that I was reading into their spirit guides and deceased loved ones!

Christie gave be a beautiful candle holder, and a cute lacy bag with earrings in it.  Kim gave me 40 dollars for gas.  Together that all equals about 40 + 160 (massage) + 50 (candle & earrings)

All in all tonight was an awesome night and I thank my guides and Alvina and Ken for helping with getting the family to go to heaven rather than spending eternity in the hell that the father created for all of them.  I was SO sad it think about it.... when I felt the energy of the little girls I felt like I was going to throw up.  I am SO happy to know that they are happy now and that they are out of the pattern they were stuck in for almost 100 years.

It is 5 am and I still ahve not gone to bed.... Not sure why I am SOOOOO awak but I am going to try to go to sleep now.

Good Night Everyone! 
Marisa :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!