you see me when you look at thee.... you are here when no one else is. YOu are turning to something that you can not see but you can explain and this requires faith in deed.  
We want for you to see all that you can see and more as your life will be full of explaining this to others and teaching you see.  
I would like to call in the guides who will be writing through me from now into the future. 
YOu must see that it is not like this it is not the way you see it is not the way it is done but we understand and we see that it is something you desire to be done.

What we are talking about is the energies that need to be used.....

Oh, okay - You want me to write?? YES 

Okay.... I will switch now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!