Franklin - My new Teacher :)

Last night I met a new teacher... His name is Franklin, claims to be Benjamin Franklin.  I would like to call him in this evening and see if he has any other words to share with me so that I can then teach his words of wisdom to other (of course giving him credit for it)

Giving credit is not the thing that we are looking for it is not recognition it is the want and desire to spread the word that one is all and all is one.  Those that do not understand this are in for a rude awakening you see.  What those who do know are looking to see is that the world as a while is opening up to spirit.  You may see that people are more open to spirit that they want to talk about spirit and that they are more willing able to embrace spirit even in public.  This was never so when on the earth plane and the fact that this is inspiring us to want to teach so much more.  We LVOE to teach and in doing so we also learn.  By having a vehicle in which we may teach through we are giving Joy and anticipation for what is to come for those down on earth.  We love earth and we love going down and incarnating.... But with the WIDE mass of humans opening to spirit we will be able to keep our wits about us and teach from here valuable lessons that need to be learned rather than starting fresh being born and having to live 20 years before realizing why we are there.   You see, does this make sense?

Who am I speaking to?
This is Franklin, you called me.  Oh Okay hello franklin, it is SUCH an honor to be speaking with you.  I must admit I don't know history very well so I didn't know who I was talking to earlier but my dad filled me in tonight.  You are an amazing man.  He told me to ask you how you felt about President Obamma.  We feel that anyone who attempts to remove the personal freedoms that we fought to have should not be in charge of a free country.  This is why America is great.. It is free and it must stay that way.  Does that answer your question?  YEs I will tell him. :)  Thank you :)

Do you have anything you would like to share?

I do young child.  I have many topics to cover many lives to effect and many places to go in order to do this.  It is quite exciting knowing that we will be doing this together and making a mark on the world as a collective.  I would like to share that we are learning to teach in a way that is understood  by many and questioned by few.  Common sense it would seem would be something that people have when it comes to spiritiuality... It is simple really - God is love, we are God, therefore we love God, ourselves and others. Simple right?  Why must we go and add anymore complication to the matter, why must we throw into this so many bumps turns curves and loops?  It is the human mind who can not accept something that is simple.  Believe me, I know, I lived on the earth plane too... MANY a time!  My last incarnation was not my only... I have been around a VERY long time my child and so have you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We SAW Lucifer last night and he is on the loose in the healing community!!

The biggest epiphany in 5 years!

2 biggest blocks that keep us from our Psychic Abilities and DISCERNMENT Exercises Feedback needed!